Friday 14 December 2012

C O N F U S I O N & R E V E N G E

 C O N F U S I O N

I saw the earth made diamond,
A cloud at the bottom of the door,
There are feet running circles on the pavement,
There's a body, hanging from the floor.
 
I saw a horse pulled backwards,
I saw a dagger in the law,
There are five small hearts on this harp string,
There's a body, hanging from the floor.
 
I saw the bed sheets darken,
Past the window, a shadow on the moor,
There's a man sat laughing underneath me,
My body, hanging from the floor.
 
 
R E V E N G E

You betrayed me.
And now you lay there cold and breathless,
Because if you wrong me-
I'll leave you cold and breathless.
 
A sickly frail sneaking,
Murder on the stairs, a short half sketch,
Across alabaster skin drawing lines of fire.
 
Our hands hold justice, a blade of ice.
Because if you wrong us,
We leave you cold and breathless.


No comments:

Post a Comment